Protecting our eyes is essential for us. We all know that our eyes are the sensitive part of the body, so taking care of them is our responsibility. Through this, the glasses are the best option. You can protect your eyes by wearing glasses. Glasses provide correctness to your vision. One can also say that it is a good fashion statement. People like to wear it s per their dressing style. However, it is essential for you to select the one which suits you. Selecting the glasses is your personal decision, but for this, you need to select the best optician that helps you in explaining some aspects related to glasses. Wherever you are, you need to find the best optician singapore to get some tips for choosing the best one.
The most important aspect of choosing the glasses is to ensure that they fit on your face properly. The main task of opticians is to allow you to wear the glasses for estimating that your vision must be clear. Before selecting the glasses, you need to make you about the shape of your face.
What shaped face do you have?
As we all know that everyone has a different shaped face. Some people may not know the shape of their faces. So here are different kinds of glasses that might be fit according to your face:
- Oval: Those who have an oval-shaped face, so all kinds of frames suit you. There is no need to think more while choosing the glasses.
- Square: For the strong jawline, broad forehead and square shape face have balanced facial proportions. You need to go for soften angle frame just like round or oval-shaped glasses. Through this, you can manage all the facial expressions and highlight features.
- Heart: The heart-shaped face is termed a broad cheekbone and narrow chin. The face can be flattered by the small frames with simple and lower set temple design. You can try square, aviator, or rectangular frames.
- Round: Those who have a soft chin and forehead with no angle are round-shaped faces. In this kind of shaped face, it is essential to add some angles. They need to use rectangular frames that can balance the softness. However, they can use solid colors for the best results.
- Triangle: we can characterize the face by a broad forehead and narrow chin. For this, eye-shaped glasses are the best option.
- Diamond: the face with a narrow chin and forehead is known as a diamond-shaped face. The cat-eye shaped glasses are the best option for drawing attention.
- Oblong: It is similar to the oval-shaped face. The Details on the temple can be the best option. The best optician in Singapore will also guide you in selecting the glasses that can balance the length of your face.
So, these are some shaped faces that can help you in finding the best glasses that suit your face.